Wednesday, August 8, 2007

CRAZINESSS...

welll well well, quite a while since i have written. still no pictures because my computer at work is extremely ghetto and does not even have a usb port. but i digress. Kristin and I had our last supper/hanging out time last night. I am leaving tomorrow to spend 4 days in San Antonio and she is leaving EARLY monday morning to go back to Arkadelphia for summer band. I am so going to miss her. She and I have gotten so close again this summer.. or well since chrismas actually. it was strange how we went from hardly ever talking to being great friends again. but i am very glad we did. She has helped me through so much this past 6 months.. i am so thankful that I have a friend like her in my life. I saw the commercial that said which friends were your partying buddies and then the moving day buddies. and then it said whcih one would be your friend if you had a mental illness. she is that friend. well neither of us have a mental illness... well you might think that we did if you heard our extremely random conversations. I think we freaked cameron out a little bit. but that's ok. haha.

tomorrow we are leaving to go to San Antonio for a few days with the family. sea world.. WOO HOO! i will be sure to take plenty of picturess.. mostly of the kiddies. haha. i know we will have a big time on the riverwalk... YEA!

No comments: