Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm BACK!

So, honestly, I never really went anywhere but I have been absent from my blog for a while. I only have one more final and then I am done for the semester. But not for long because I am scheduled to take my real estate test in June, and I have two summer classes so there will not be much of a summer. Things have just been so busy here that I have just kind of forgotten to write anything!

I've been doing some coaching for my sisters softball team. Not much here lateley because the absurd amount of rain we have been getting, as well as that swine flu thing that was going around. But all in all, it has been pretty fun!

I have become Twilight obsessed. I have to admit that when I saw the movie advertise in theatres, I thought it was dumb. People were lined up for hours at our home town cinema to see this Twilight movie that I had never even heard of. Well, a friend of mine sat me down one day and said "You're going to watch it!" And I did. AND I LOVED IT. I was still somewhat niave throughout the movie, but the further it got into the movie, the more I liked it. The same friend also has all four books in the series, and of course I had to read them. I am usually the "read the book first, hate the movie second" and while, there are some obvious differences in the movie than the book, it's pretty darn close to the same. I read it in three days. And, as soon as I was done, started reading the second book in the series, New Moon. It was somewhat different, but still kept my attention. It has been a while since a book has kept my attention that heavily! But now, I'm just waiting to read the 3rd and 4th books. Some others have told me they are the best two, CAN'T WAIT!

1 comment:

Bobby said...

First time I've checked in glad to see your still there. Hope summer school goes weel and the test is to the good.