Monday, July 16, 2007

stupid boys.

ok so. shannon tells me i am too picky when it comes to guys. i know this. i have never decided on what i want. i just know i know what i don't want. progress right? well. i have figured out why i am so picky. becuse everytimei let myself get a little attached to a guy something happens and he wants to be stupid and not date. i knew it would be hard with tray considering we started talking the day before he left to travel welding for work. well things were good for week. we talked every day. and things were fine and then he started calling me baby. WHAT? i am not fan of pet names. and then he calls me that after not even one week. please. so i hardly talked to him on saturday and then sunday he texts and says he doesn't want a girlfriend. yes. i knew it would be hard but don't tell me you want to settle down and have a girlfriend and then not the NEXT DAY! goodness. so this morning he texts me to apologize and keeps saying "i never meant to hurt you" UGH! you didn't. you are just another dumb boy with the same dumb problems as all the rest of them. i wish someone would tell me where they found their good guys cause i am sure looking the wrong places!

No comments: