Monday, January 28, 2008

Hello World.

So, it seems that I will post one blog and then I will forget about it for a few weeks. Woops. HA. So here I am after my abscence of a few day... weeks, whatever. We have been in school... what two, three weeks now. I am already tired of it. Well considering I am only going two days a week for two classes it is REALLY not that bad. This weekend I will make my first trip to the big city for my real estate classes. I took two of my classes through corespondence and for the final three I really wanted a classroom setting so this weekend will be a day and a half trip. Alone. SCARY! But I need to do it, and I know the entire month of Feb I will be panicked but I know it will pay off, somehow. Anywho, Boot camp today. I am really enjoying this class. Tuesdays are my favorite because it is kickboxing day! Tuesday is also my favorite because we do not run on Tuesdays. :):) Ok, so I better get back to work blog world.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hello. :) I'm glad you like bootcamp.
Good luck this weekend!!! AGH!!!