Wednesday, March 18, 2009

When you cross Mick Jagger with Prince..

How pretty is it outside today?!? My stars I wish I was outside instead of staring out the window at the blue sky! I hate being stuck inside when it is so pretty outside. :( I forgot my clothes or I was gonna go run at the local track/soccer field/college something or another.

I missed american idol last night, and then as I was watching the news today they said it was Country music week. Dang it! This was gonna be my favorite week. They did show somewhat of a recap and what was spikey haired boy thinking doing that to a Johnny Cash song. My goodness. That was just terrible! I think of him as a cross of Mick Jagger and Prince. I know how terrible that is. Grr. But I will watch the results tonight and I am excited to see if McPrince is going home.

No comments: