Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th, For the second month in a row

Well, not that anything bad has ever happened to me on Friday the 13th. Actually, good things are happening today. My best friend that goes to school out of state is coming in, and I get to see her, and her cute new dog that I may just take home with me if she is not careful! ;) I am a sucker for puppies!

I was so hoping that the weather would be nice and spring like, but while I was in the deeper south region of Texas for a real estate convention where it was 85 degress and humid, Texas weather shocked me again by changing 40 degrees in one day. Now it is rainy and cold, and I should have worn my Olsen fur vest today. But it kinda itches, and I really didn't have the time to find it when I was unpacking and such yesterday. Wait, that's a lie. I was being lazy and watching season 2 of will and grace that I bought on ebay a few weeks ago.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey, girl! I was behind on reading your blog, but I'm caught up now!
We survived Friday the 13th ok. I'm not superstitious anyway.
Are you happy with AI so far?