Thursday, February 26, 2009

RECAP!

Was anyone else dissapointed last night in Idol?

I was.

Ok, so I voted for like five people but I was honestly not that impressed. The ones I hated from auditions, I liked. And the ones I loved from auditions, were terrible.

Jasmine Murray - I really had high hopes for her, I honestly did. But that song did not work for her at all.

Matt Giraud - I love him. I really really do. But please please bring your piano next week and sing me some Michael Buble, or something along those lines. Please?

Jeanine Vailes - I LOVE maroon 5. Hated this version.

I'm skipping Nick, and I think you know why.


Allison Iraheta - FAVORITE! She was the first person to pick a song that actually fit her voice. Loved her and well I love Heart. I love me some 80s music. OK, I was born in 87 but my daddy raised me right.

Kris Allen - forgettable.

Megan Joy Corkrey - she was one of my favorites during auditions. But seriosuly, you look strange standing there stationary and then just shaking. And, down does not have an "A" anywhere in it.

Matt Breitzke - Oh how I loved this big burley man. And that is one of my all time favorite songs, but it was quite boring.

Jesse Langseth - I love love her voice with the song. I hated the original.

Kai Kalama - well, supper called and I missed him. But in the recap, I was not too impressed.

Mishavonna Henson - Ya'll I liked it! She was one of the better of the night to me! Simon kinda was not impressed but I really liked it.

And, thank you Adam Lambert for having better hair than I do. That's all I have to say about that.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I was just reading this... Kris Allen: forgettable! Hahaha!!! You were wrong apparently!