Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Here and There

Well, after the ice last week, I wore flip flops on Sunday because it was 70 degrees. IT WAS NICE! That is my favorite weather. It's not freezing and it's not 95. Seventy is good. :)

Classes are getting underway. I dropped one of my classes because I could not understand one of my teachers, so I will now be able to work on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. I am still talking the class, but now it is online with a different instructor. I am somewhat behind so tonight I am going to do all that catching up businss. Fun stuff.

I am going to coach my 6 year old sisters softball team this summer. I refused to be the head coach but did volunteer to be the assistant. I think that is a better role for me for now. I am kina excited about this because I have loved softball since I was her age and since I am no longer playing, this will give me the change to get back involved with her. I am sure it is going to be hillarious and I will be sure to post pictures from this!

But I guess that is all for now!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You will be a good coach. Just watch out for those crazy mamas in the bleachers!! ;)