Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm Just Saying...

I've been driving around with a 32 inch TV in the back of my car for about a week now. I am just waiting on someone to break into my car and steal it. I know that is random. My mother gave me her old tv because she has gotten a new one and this one is a little too big to go in my room at the moment, so it's just there.

I'm ready for spring time. It's about 80 degrees today and I wish it would stay like this. Makes me wanna stay outside and be productive. But it'll be all cold in a few days again. Blah. Thank you Texas weather!

I thought I missed American Idol last night because I was not at home, but I was suprised to find out that the president was on last night and AI doesn't come on until tonight. That's quite sad, the American public is more upset about American Idol being moved to Wednesday night than what the President had to say. Me, I was just oblivious to the fact that he was even on. My favorite already made it to the top 12 though. :) The roughnecker from Texas. LOVE HIM!

I am so excited that I don't have class tomorrow! I am going to sleep in! And also save my hour drive in gas!

I thought I had alot more to say, but I guess I thought wrong!

No comments: