Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Fashion

Hi. I got to work about noon today. And we have been oh so busy... (Sarcasam). I got up at my usual hour and began getting ready. In the ice and sleet I decided I needed to wear my Ugg boots that I got 2 winters ago that I put in the back of my closet. I do that alot... buy things put them away and forget I own them.

So, after about ten minutes of digging, I found my brand new 2 year old Ugg boots. Began getting ready and I could not master the perfect "Ugg Boot Tuck" that Big Mama talks so much about. My left leg is perfect, right leg not so much. One of those things, kinda like fixing your hair, one side will always look better than the other, or well that is how it works for me anyways.


Also, I got an amazing faux fur vest for Christmas that I have been waiting on the frigid weather to wear. TA-DA! Perfect day for it. I looooove this vest. It is very Rachel Zoe/Olsen Twins esque.


It looks alot like this one but mine is darker, and not as long. Ok it looks nothing like this vest, but let us pretend. :) With my Rachel Zoe/Olsen Twin vest I ventured out for work. I am now sweating because the heat is kicked up to 90 and I am a very hot natured person and this vest is HOT. HAHA. So, the entire reason for this post was to say that I requested Big Mama make another "How to..." on the perfect Ugg boot tuck in like her Scarf How To that was oh so funny.

Hope everyone is Warm and safe!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What!?! No pics of you in your vest and 'dugg' boots?? (get it---dugg boots, dug out of the back of your closet!--Oh, I crack myself up!)

brwilliams said...

HA! No, no pictures... my camera batteries are dead but I will work on getting that on here. HA! I think I will start calling them dugg boots! :)