Friday, February 26, 2010

Technology and Me... It's a Love/Hate Relationship

It's an I love technology but it hates me relationship actually. So you've read my drama about the cell phones. Well, yesterday my laptop bit the big one. I do keep computers for quite some time, unlike other things. And there was nothing I could do do salvage it. Thank you to an ad on a major networks website (their symbol is a peacock, hint) that I accidently clicked trying to find out the newest update on Lindsay Vonn's broken finger for the olympics.

177 Trojan Horses. One hundred and seventy seven.

I was shocked. I called my computer repairman and he tried to walk me through fixing my problem. But the virus attached itself to my anti-virus so there was no saving it.

So, it only took him a day to fix, so now I have a like new computer, with nothing on it. My 1000+ iTunes collection... GONE.

Guess it's just one of those things that just happens.

No comments: