Monday, December 1, 2008

Have a Holly Jolly....

Christmas!

I love Christmas! I get in the mood Thanksgiving night for Christmas. I love being around friends and family. And also THE reason why we celebrate this hoiday of course! I am so very thankful to live in a place where I can celebrate the birth of Jesus. So many places it is shunned and not accepted. Christmas surely is not about what happened to that poor man at the Wal Mart. I'm sorry, but no amount of money is worth the life of this man who came to work like any other day and because of the greed of others was trampeled! And they interviewed these people on the news, they didn't even care! They wanted to know when the store was going to re open! I just couldn't believe how these people acted. I am just beyond belief that someone didn't help this man. I hope you all have a safe and wonderful Christmas, for the right reasons. (NOT PLASTMA TV'S!)

No comments: