Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Just jackin my jaw....

Well, the weather at the moment does not seem to make the season bright, or the wonderful drivers of my town! The only thing I do not like about Christmas are the pushy people. PLEASE! Come on! I held the door open for you while I stood in the rain and you can't even say thank you! There was one lady who let me cut in front of her in line at Bealls because I only had one thing and she had a mountain. She was very sweet. See people like that are what make me happy. Not the ones who cut you off and ram you with buggies at Wal-Mart. Howevever, it was my fault for going into Wal-Mart on Christmas Eve-Eve, but it was better than going tomorrow. I should have waited and gone at midnight tonight. Who am I kidding, it would probably be just as bad. I should be finished with my shopping, unless I need to do my step-mothers stocking, and that can be done in a 20 minute trip to Bath and Body Works.

I should take more pictures for this blog. It looks pretty boring, but it does have some snazzy new colors! ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!