Thursday, December 11, 2008

Random thoughts...

Today I took a pair of jeans to the cleaners, the girl that worked there had on fuschia eye shadow. Random I thought.

Oh, I finished school today! :) This makes me over joyed. However, I have a winter-mini that starts on Monday. Sports Marketing online. Shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I really need to fix the layout on my blog. I'm tired of it. But if you knew how much I changed my myspace layout, you would be quite shocked at how long this one has been up.

I am almost done christmas shopping. I need to get a few more things for the women in my life. Mother(s), aunt, friends... you get the picture.

I'm dog sitting this weekend. What I call a mini vacation because I get to stay at my aunts house. ALONE. :) I love my family dearly, but sometimes, I just want quiet. I say that then I will move out in 6 months and want the noise.

This diet thing is going ok. I did have a dr pepper this morning. Shame Shame, but I had to leave the house at 7 because I had a final at 8. And I needed caffine.

I had to clean my car out today because it needs the oil changed, and it was so messy I was embarrased for anyone that would change my oil to see it. Although, anytime someone walks by my car they can see exactlty what is in it.

I treated myself to manicure today. I got done with my test early and I have really been wanting one. And I worked REALLY hard on a 20 page project on forecasting. It was awful, but I'm done now.

This has been alot about nothing. Chow.

No comments: